Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney is one of the most famous sights in the world greets you as you awake from the soothing comforts of your luxurious bed. The stunning Opera House glows a pearlescent white against the blue of the sky and the sea, while the Harbour Bridge stands majestically for all to see.
This high-rise, luxury hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia, 7 minutes’ walk from Circular Quay train station and 1 km from the Sydney Opera House.
The chic rooms and suites provide free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minibars and marble bathrooms. Upgraded quarters have views of the Grand Harbour and the Sydney Opera House.
Amenities include an indoor pool, a hot tub, a fitness room and an Asian-themed spa. There’s also an all-day cafe, plus a fine-dining restaurant and a cocktail lounge with panoramic city views.
All visitors to Australia require a visa — only New Zealand nationals are exempt.
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, is honoured to offer CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. CHI treatments are inspired by traditional Asian healing philosophies. The spa boasts the most luxurious private spa suites in Sydney. This serene space enables you to indulge your senses, soothe your body and revitalize your spirit.
Shangri-La Hotel, offers a Health Club with a fully equipped gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sundeck.
- “Employee Excellence in Service – Accommodation Division”, Anura Yapa, AHA (Australian Hotel Association) National Awards for Excellence, 2016
- “Best Listing of Australian Wine”, Altitude, Wine List of the Year Awards, 2016
- “Hotel Chef”, Executive Pastry Chef Anna Polyviou, HM (Hotel Management) Awards, 2016
- “Day Spa”, CHI, The Spa, HM (Hotel Management) Awards, 2016
- “Engineer of the Year”, Anura Yapa, Tourism Accommodation (NSW) Awards, 2016
- “Highly Commended Deluxe Hotel of the Year”, Tourism Accommodations (NSW) Awards, 2016
- “Top 15 Hotels in Australia & New Zealand”. Readers’ Choice Awards 2015″, Condé Nast Award
Check-in / Check-out
Payment accepted by:
American Express, Diners Club, JCB, China Union Pay, MasterCard and Visa.