Overlooking Dubai Creek, this chic hotel in the lively shopping district of Deira is 2 km from Spice Souk marketplace and 12 km from Burj Khalifa skyscraper.
Contemporary-chic rooms offer free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, plus creek-view balconies, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms add Nespresso machines and access to an exclusive lounge. Suites have living areas and skyline views; some come with dining tables and lounge areas.
Parking is free, as is access to a gym, which offers a pool and a sauna. There are also 16 restaurants, including a creek cruise serving Indian cuisine. Other amenities include 2 bars and a nightclub.
Located in the Deira Creek area of Dubai, this hotel lies within a short walk of bus and metro stations and only 7 kilometers from the airport. The accommodation was first built in 1975 and is a classic fixture of Old Dubai, an area teeming with shopping malls as well as traditional souks like the Spice Market. Each of the 275 rooms and suites boasts upscale amenities like a private balcony and coffee and tea provisions. Guests can choose from 9 on-site dining venues, including a confectionary and a 24-hour international restaurant offering a variety of themed buffets. Take advantage of a well-equipped fitness club, a business center and valet parking among other convenient services. This Dubai hotel also includes 12 meeting rooms, with the largest hosting events of up to 1,400 attendees.
Radisson Blu Hotel include
- A comprehensive program exists, together with a dedicated team, to monitor and manage waste.
- All guest rooms, public areas and staff areas at the hotel are fitted with water restrictors and/or sensor systems to avoid waste.
- All lighting areas are fitted with motion detectors, photo-cells and/or timers.
- A dedicated green garden is located in staff quarters to encourage tree planting and establish a greener environment.
- The hotel participates with the Dubai Municipality in its annual Marasina Clean-up Campaign.
- The hotel celebrates Earth Hour on an annual basis with guests and staff.
Social and Community Outreach
- Staff members donate blood each quarter in aid of Al Wasel and Rashid Hospitals’ Children’s Section.
- Staff members participate annually in the BurJuman Breast Cancer Awareness Program.
- The hotel hosts an annual gingerbread house event during the festive season with all revenue from the event donated to a local children’s charity organization.
- The hotel participates each year in the Dubai Terry Fox Run, to promote cancer awareness.
- The hotel staff arranges various internal activities to collect donations for the charity partner organization of the Rezidor Hotel Group – World Childhood Foundation.
Health & Safety
- A comprehensive and fully sponsored medical check-up program is available for all staff members.
- Comprehensive Fire & Life Safety Measures are reinforced through the dedicated FLS Team.
- Food For Thought program is available in all restaurants, enabling guests to have a wide choice of healthy food items.
- The hotel has earned the Comprehensive HACCP Certification.
- All of the 650+ staff members have undergone the dedicated Living Responsible Business Program, which educates about the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility Program, as well as how staff can contribute.
- Ongoing refresher training through the On Job Skills Training Program targets waste management and energy conservation.
- Continuous improvements encourage a greener living and working environment.
- Staff members take part in the hotel’s ongoing recycling program.
Awards and Achievements
- The Appreciation Award was bestowed by the Dubai Municipality to recognize the hotel’s co-sponsoring of the Annual Marasina Clean-up Campaign.
- The hotel received the Appreciation Awards by the Department of Social Affairs for co-sponsoring a special Iftar event for children from less privileged families.
- The Towel Replacement Program – should guests wish to reuse a towel, simply place it on the rack, which helps reduce water consumption.
- Guests can take part in the hotel’s quarterly blood donation program.
- Donations toward the local branch of the Red Crescent are gladly accepted.