Acharya Balkrishna established Patanjali Ayurved Limited in 2006 along with Baba Ramdev with the objective of establishing science of Ayurveda in accordance and coordinating with the latest technology and ancient wisdom.
Having started 10 years ago, we have served over 700 thousand patients, meditators and healthy life style seekers through
– expert yet free medical consultancy by professional doctors;
– free yoga classes by trained yoga teachers;
– free liabrary of books and literature on yog, ayurved, vedic knowledge & science, spirituality, life management etc.
– guidance of Naturopathy, Panchkarma, Shathkarma
– free workshop on Healthy diet and life style
– officially approved center of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. and Divya Pharmacy for all ayurvedic medicines, formulations and latest & complete range of quality herbal products.
Patanjali Ayurved produces products in the categories of personal care and food. The company manufactures 444 products including 45 types of cosmetic products and 30 types of food products. According to Patanjali, all the products manufactured by Patanjali are made from Ayurveda and natural components. The company manufactures 444 products including 45 types of cosmetic products and 30 types of food products. According to Patanjali, all the products manufactured by Patanjali are made from Ayurveda and natural components.
Patanajali launched instant noodles on 15 November 2015. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India slapped a notice on the company as neither Patanjali nor Aayush, which are the two brand names under which Patanjali got licenses, have got any approval for manufacturing instant noodles.
Patanjali Ayurved sells through nearly 4000 retail outlets as of 2015. Patanjali also sells its products online and is planning to open outlets at railway stations and airports. Patanjali Ayurveda has tied up with Pittie Group and Kishore Biyani’s Future Group on 9 October 2015. As per the tie-up with Future Group, all the consumer products of Patanjali will be available for the direct sale in Future Group outlets. Defense organization DRDO entered into licensing agreements with Patanjali Ayurveda for transfer of technology.