Ahmedabad University (AU) was established in July 2009. It is promoted by Ahmedabad Education Society (AES), a Society established in 1935 which is one of the best education societies in western India. It is a self-financed, non-affiliating State Private University established under Section 3(1) of the Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009.
University Grants Commission, vide its letter dated 28th July 2010 F.No. 8-13/2010(CPP-I/PU), has notified that Ahmedabad University, Navrangpura (Gujarat) has been established by an Act (No. 8 of 2009) of State Legislature of Gujarat as a State Private University and is empowered to award degree as specified by the UGC under section 22 of the UGC Act 1956.
The Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs has Registered Ahmedabad University under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010.
Admission will be means blind and merit based, and will provide equal opportunity to all. Students securing admission on merit will not be denied access to education on account of funds constraints.
Economically disadvantaged students, upon their admission may apply for partial / full fee remission which will be considered on a need-cum-merit basis.
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Technology (Information and Communication Technology)
- Bachelor of Technology (Chemical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
- Postgraduate Programmes
- Master of Business Administration
- Entrepreneurial MBA
- Master of Computer Applications
- Masters in Life Sciences
- Masters in Technology (Information and Communication Technology)
- Master of Management Studies (Heritage Management)
- Integrated Programmes
- Integrated MBA
- Integrated MCA
- Integrated M. Sc.
- Amrut Mody School of Management
- B K Majumdar Institute of Business Administration
- H L Institute of Commerce
- Post Graduate Institute of Management
- School of Computer Studies
- AES Institute of Computer Studies
- School of Science and Technology
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Life Sciences